Monday 6 September 2010

Th Hottest Jacket in the world right now.

The Aviator shearling Jacket is soooo warm and cozy and looks incredible! Now I NEED something to get me through this London winter because everyone warns me that winter here is devastating & depressing. Making an invesment into something warm and lovely will hopefully help me reach the end. The obviouse choice for people with loads of Pounds is the one by Burburry:




The huge collar is AMAZING!

Leslie Irvin, a parachutist, was the first man to design this jacket in the 20's and this style keeps on coming back although I have never seen something this dramatic yet so wearable. I love how it feels almost like I am travelling back in time when I put one on, I feel like a pilot in war mode ready to fight the winter.


Theres one at Zara which is a cheaper (not half as extravagent) but I still find that it is quite pricey for what it is. Although I've never needed anything with such warmth before because Australia isn't really that cold so I suppose I'll have to suck it up and spend big on this one!

Zara £350

No comments:

Post a Comment